Why has Echo Wizard stopped working? –
Well, Indigo by TV Addons will be replacing it……..
Install the Indigo addon to Kodi – the new Echo Wizard!
You may have already heard, Echo Wizard is no more! Echo Coder decided to close the Echo Wizard to start a new venture with TV Addons. Some have criticised the move, however, this will free up so much time for Echo Coder to invest into his already amazing addons!
Echo Coder has spent sleepless nights and endless days, fixing back end server issues, correcting minor problems, and dealing with (at some times), silly questions.
Echo Coder is all about the end user, and by joining TV addons, he can now really work to improve your experience in Kodi to the next level. He has recently released some fantastic addons, and now, they will only get better!
What is Indigo for Kodi?
Indigo, is a great maintenance tool, released and developed by TV Addons to maintain your device, quite similar to Echo Wizard. But with the recent news, this addon will only get better – I can only imagine the things Echo will be implementing into it.
How to install Indigo to Kodi
Please follow the below simple instructions to install the Indigo addon to Kodi 17 – Thanks to SEO Michael for this amazing install guide!
How to Install on Kodi Krypton:
By Default Kodi 17 has Unknown Sources disabled. So we must enable this first. Once this is done it doesn’t need doing again. If you have already done this just move down to the section marked Now to install Indigo on Kodi Krypton
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings
- Select System Settings
- Select Add-ons
- Turn on Unknown sources
- A warning will now appear asking if you agree that you are responsible for data loss, damage to device etc. As long as you are a sensible user then you are fine. Click Yes
Now to install Indigo on Kodi Krypton
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Select File Manager
- Select Add source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source
- Type fusion
- Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from zip file
- Select fusion
- Select begin-here
- Select plugin.program.indigo-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Addd-ons and the Indigo Add-on will be in your Video & Program add-on sections. Open it up and you will find the add-on installer inside there